Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

next generation

final post and challenge for this weekend. I love http://sketchabilities because they always give multi photos sketches (or most of the time any way) and this helps me to get through my big pile of photos so that I can go and get some more printed and this week is no exception. Here is my example of their sketch
 after saying a few weeks ago that yellow was not my go to colour I have been using it a bit on my layouts lately so go figure. I am looking forward to a long weekend next weekend being Easter and the opportunity to do lots more layouts. the week after that is another short week as the kids are going to Reese Maston  which means a family overnight in Wellington and the week after that is anzac on a Wednesday which will mean another short week lots more scrappin and lots more photos better look out... kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete