Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My 007

The challenge over at challengemehappy is to do some masking. this was definitely a challenge for me and a couple of my layouts didn't quite make the cut  but here is the one that I am reasonably pleased with.

had lots of fun with the stamp pad and the stencil and made quite a mess but I am pleased with this layout. am posting three layouts this week because last week everybody in our house was sick and so I had a bit of catching up to do. Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow...how cool! Your brick masking looks like it comes right out of the photo...great effect! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and awesome job of the masking!! And what a perfect choice - to use the brick mask!! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete