Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

joust battle

Well another week has past us by and aren't they flying. We are getting back to normal after been hit by the bug until the next drama. Am getting two layouts done each weekend at the moment, which is a good feeling, although my pile of photos doesn't seem to be getting smaller although the pile that needs to be printed is growing faster so I will just keep doing what I am doing. this weeks challenge at http://southerngirlschallenge  is to use the colours blue red and yellow. this was a challenge as I tend to stay away from yellow but I stepped outside my comfort zone,( I am finding that is becoming a normal these days) and created this.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I too don't go in for much yellow so I guess that's what is good about challenges. Love the film strips done in this manner. Thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, you really did a fab job with the colours. Thanks for playing along at SGC :)

    ReplyDelete