Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

daffodil farm

Just realised I didn't put a title on this layout (does it really matter) one thing that I have learnt from scrapping is that there is no right or wrong just as long as you are happy with it and I am so I am going to leave this layout title-less. Had a pretty good week this week no dramas to report so it all good. this is the website that I am linking to http://www.myscrapsandmoresketches and this is the sketch that we had to work with
and here is what I decided to do with it
hope you like thanks for looking have a great week Kirsty 

2 comments:

  1. yep...I like!! Thanks for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color combination!!! Love the pop of yellow/gold! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete