Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

choc card

I don't know why but I had lost the urge to scrapbook lately. So I thought that I might give it the weekend off I have been scrapping at least one layout every week and so I was going to re evaluate after the weekend     anyway by four o'clock Sunday I unpacked my latest scrapping kit and I was starting to worry about what i am going to do with my excess papers and lovely goodies so I decided to see if I could calm my addiction by making a card. I did a quick search and came across challenge site that suited another addition, chocolate this is what I created   
I was pretty impressed with it and I might just do more cards over the next few weeks. This is the site that I am linking to http://daringcardmakers. Ok we will see how we go next weekend as to whether I post another card or a layout or maybe it will be both. Enjoy Kirsty 

3 comments:


  1. What a great card! Looks good enough to eat, that's for sure! - thanks for joining in with The
    Daring Cardmakers'
    "Hot Chocolater" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kirsty, definitely looks good enough to eat. :) Thanks for playing along with our chocolate dare this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete