Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

couching tigers

love the chevron pattern that seems to be tend this year. Therefore when this sketch came up
over at this website http://creativescrappers I just had to join in and so thats what I did. I initially thought that this would be an easy sketch to do there are not a lot of elements involved and lots of white space easy right. No I had about three attempts at this layout trying to match up all the chevron to exactly where I wanted them in the end I had to be happy to leave it as it or else I would just mess it up even more but I do like the final product so that's what I will stick with. Thanks for looking and will catch up with the website next week.
Ps nearly forgot the most important bit here is my layout

1 comment:

  1. love the chevrons, and your colours! thanks for joining us at CS!

    ReplyDelete