Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

house colours

Only have one layout to share with you this weekend, My baby turned fifteen yesterday (where did the years go ) she got spoilt rotten and had an awesome day. anyway the layout that I did is linked to the http://www.letsgetsketchy  website. I am enjoying these sketches especially when it gives me the chance to scrape more than one photo at a time. This is the sketch 
and this is what I have decided to do with the sketch 






The title didn't come up well in the photo. This layout is about my daughter and her house colours. Every sports day they dress up in their colours. It is not easy to find yellow clothes especially ones that she will wear, but then I find it hard to scrap yellow colours it is just not something that I am drawn towards so this was quite a challenge but one that I think I can live with. What colour do you ladies find hard to scrap. Thanks for looking Kirsty 

8 comments:

  1. What matching and corrdinating colors on your LO! Happy Birthday to your daughter and thanks for joining the 14th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the sketch and I think you did great with the yellow. I love to scrap yellow now - but I have had a hard time with that color. Thank you for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute photo!Love the flower banner and flag!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout - - love the banner!! Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did using the yellows and the blues together. I have a hard time with pastels and I just can not scrap with red's, lol. Great job with the sketch and thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, I love the banner! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way your papers match the house colors. I struggle with yellow too - I often use it as an accent but find it so difficult to use as the dominant color. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully done, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete