Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

castles in the sand



Hi there love the long weekend need the sleep in and the cruse time. Am going shopping tomorrow for H  birthday present and am sure to get some queens birthday weekend savings. Anyway this is the layout that I did this weekend. this is for the website http://challengemehappy  we had to scrap lift Nina Ostermann she is a very talented scrapper love her style and think that I may have to follow her blog more closely. Am really pleased with this layout. Might have time to do another layout this weekend so you may see an update from me tomorrow, in the meantime thanks for looking Kirsty  

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on Nina's layout Kirsty good luck with the shopping tomorrow I'll be out there too looking for a bargin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job on the scraplift! I love your misting...it reminds me of sand. Perfect for your photo! So glad you joined us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this over at CMH & came by to say I really, really like - it's a great jack & love that bg misting:):)

    ReplyDelete