Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

lake tutira church

This week we visited the Guthrie smith arboretum at Tutira while there we took a quick trip to the Tutira church. from the church window you get a great view if the lake and surrounding areas. I took what I thought was a beautiful photo of the cross at the alter and the lake with the sky. Unfortunate when I went to get it printed out in the bigger size for this challenge the photo didn't turn out the way I envisioned was just about to change my selection of photos but then had the problem where I just kept coming back to this photo and in the end I decided to challenge my self and see if it would work. Am pleased with the result but do believe that it would have looked better had the photo printed properly. Any way what do you guys think this is what I came up with
this is for the website http://challengemehappy thanks for looking. Kirsty 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty photo! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sky!! Glad you joined us at Challenge Me Happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo! So glad you could join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete