Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

kind, smart, important

Am loving hexagons at the moment and until recently have not had the means to template or punch them and my free hand skills are not the best so was very keen to use them when the studio calico kit arrived earlier this week.  I plan to use  a lot more of them in my layouts especially with the handy stamp that was sent with the kit.. Last week I had a whole lot more photos printed and so the selection for this weeks layout was a bit overwhelming especially with over two hundred photos in my tin now, oh well more excuses to scrap as if I really needed one. Am quite happy with how this layout turned out, Hannah got a camera for Christmas and so has taken alot of self portrait photos lately some a quite cheesy as only a fourteen year old does, but a handful of them were what I believe are usable. This is I sketch that I used
  from http://www.letsgetsketchy.

and this is what I have decided to do with the sketch  anyway thanks for looking and I will catch up again next weekend. Kirsty

6 comments:

  1. great job with the hexagon, you did a wonderful job with the sketch, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty LO! love the circle you made with the hexagons! glad you played along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have used hexagons for the circle - it looks good. Lovely colors and photos of your daughter.
    Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page!love the circle with the hexagons and red ribbon!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your layout and what you did with those hexagons! I get the SC kits too and LOVE that stamp that came with it, so easy to use...thanks for playing along with us at lgs, you did a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout, love the colours you chose to work with and i love the hexagon circle! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete