Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Now that I have found you....

you go and leave me. I am disappointed that the sketchy thursday website is closing down. I do understand all the work that goes into these website and I will just have to search for another,  suggestion anybody. So I have taken part in their last sketch  which is this one
 and this is the layout that I did....
Ella was a very special girl who I used to look after until she was five when she left for school. Her and I have a very special bond and I still think about her often so it is great that I can add her memories to my album.

Anyway a recap on our week
- Jessica got her nose peiced.
Jessica got her exam results for NCEA she needed 80 credits and she got 130. so yes she did well.
Last week of my summer holidays looking forward to going back to work monday.
Hannah getting very bored with the holidays eight weeks is too long.

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I loveeeeeee the photo and the little stockings! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the fun elements you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete