Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

blue and silver

Yesterday was the perfect day for crafting,(rain rain rain) and so thats exactly what I did. I did this layout for the sketchy thursday challenge
using this sketch
The Challenge was to use blue and silver. This is the first time I have submitted a layout for this website the inspiration and the quality of layouts seem amazing. I also made a grid card which took me a while to work out but all in all it was the perfect scrapping crafting day. Still one more week of holidays to go so hopefully will achieve another layout before I go back to work, I haven't done enough lately.

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! LOVE this!! LOVING the paint splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete