Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

rumour has it

http://scrapitwithasong is another new website that I have stumbled across and intend to revisit. the song that we were using as inspiration is Adele s' rumour has it . did you know I have heard that song numerous times and never really listened to the words and that is what this challenge made me do although The song kept repeating itself in my head well into the wee small hours. This is what I have done with this song
cant really tell what the black strips say from this image but I have written "Just cause I said it don't mean I meant it " that phase fits that particular child really well. Hope to become a follower of this website just need to find at least two more hours of sleep a day. Kirsty 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you found us at Scrap it with a Song!! Thanks so much for playing along! Love the line of the song you chose for your layout - - I imagine the same is true for a lot of teenaged children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us at Scrap it with a Song! Love your page. You know I never really listened to the words of the song either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! The song lyrics really work with that pic of your daughter! Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great way to use the lyrics! Thanks for joining us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used the lyrics and love all the spotty paper. Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a Song. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a priceless photo, and perfect for the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete