Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 8, 2012

cousins forever

I think that I have complied with the challenge to add a little floral to this layout for the website http://southerngirlschallenge I enjoyed going through my flower stah and colour co ordinating the flowers and I am quite impressed with the layout. here is what I came up with
haven't done a challenge for this site for a while but I have still been checking and now that my saturdays are not fill of netball any more I will have more time to play so look out. Thanks for looking KIRSTY 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Kirsty. The flowers look fabulous. Thanks for coming back and playing with us at SGC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page. Love the circle of flowers it makes a stunning frame for your photo.

    Thanks for playing along in our "It's all about the Flora" Challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete